Monday, April 23

Guesses

Matt suggested that we have a place where people can make guesses about:
1. Pelican's gender.
2. When Pelican will actually be born.
Unfortunately, he just had this idea this weekend, and our ultrasound to find out the big news is tomorrow. So there isn't a lot of time for people to make guesses about that. But there are still at least four months to guess when the birth will be.
(Hint: The due date is Sep. 7.)
So please add your guess as a comment to this blog! Thanks!
Matt and Bonnie

13 comments:

  1. Uncle T.H. guesses the child will be a girl and will look chinese with lots of dark hair when she is born on September 5 at 7:45 p.m. Singapore time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hope is a girl but my hunch is a boy. Either way I'll be ecstatic! I'm thinking Pelican will be born on 31-Aug-2007. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Squeaky One says Pelican will be a girl and born on September 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, boy, boy, boy!!! His name will be Lance! (if miraculously you have a girl, I predict her name will be Lancina). The date: September 11th. You will then have six consecutive girls, three more boys, and after that Bonnie will decide if there are any more babies Matt will bear them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncle T.H.'s girlfriend, Rachel Harmon predicts that Pelican is a girl and will be born at 11:00 A.M. September 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol in Calif says it will be a girl and will be born on Sept.14th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are very excited for you guys. It will be a girl, born on September 1st, 2007.

    Brent G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't put my own comment on the blog. I think we will have a boy, but I am hoping for a girl - I know unoriginal. Matt and I have both been feeling the same way. I am going to guess September 8th, although out of all these comments, I prefer Matt's guess. I don't think I've ever heard of a mom who doesn't want her baby to come early.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, this is an exciting time anticipating the arrival of a new little spirit. I predict a girl. September 4th at 4:00 pm. 7 lbs 4 ounces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All but one of my children have had a girl first. So I think it will be a girl. She will be born on Sept 12th.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definately Boy, born early on Sep. 3rd, cry with a Spanish accent, easy to spot in the nursary because he will be wrapped in a Costa Rican flag and be cuddling up to a soccer ball. But what do you expect when at the birth, the father yelled GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay, my guess is that Pelly Can(ada) Parks will be born on september 9th, and will of course be a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to go ahead and guess that it's a girl, yup, pretty positive it's going to be a girl! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]