Monday, November 5

Picture from the Park

On Saturday we went to a park with some friends to take family pictures of each other's families. It was so fun! I'm glad Nancy suggested it. I'll spare you the details as Nancy is a better blogger and put a great post on her blog within hours of the excursion. Really, check out her blog because there is a fantastic picture of our babies on it! You'll know the one I am talking about when you start laughing. I promise, Nancy, Amy does want to be Rachel's friend. Teasing others is just in her genes. Amy went down the slide a few times. She seemed to like it. I'll post more of these pictures later when I can figure out how to get them off the DVD Nancy gave us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]