Saturday, October 31

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween Carnival

Last Friday I was babysitting Rudy and decided to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. We had a wonderful time together.

This is what it is like trying to get the kids to pose in these picture things:







Playing in the pumpkin:


Cute one of Rudy:



I thought Amy was funny in this one. She often does this crazy thing when she's excited:


On the way out of the pumpkin patch I found a flyer for a carnival that we decided to hurry and go to. The proceeds go to reopening Center Street Musical Theater which closed not too long ago and made us very sad. We really want to support them as we enjoy the musicals and dinners and other events they do very much. The carnival was fun - especially for Amy's age. Here are our girls in their costumes:





And here is a picture of our family with princes and princesses. They made Amy nervous:

1 comment:

  1. My my, Bonnie, you've been busy posting like mad! These are such cute shots of Rudy and Amy! I love leaving Rudy with you while Jason and I are on a date, 'cause I know he's having at least as much fun as we are! :)
    Rudy's been thankful for "Amy, Bonnie, Noel" in the last 2 prayers in a row. I guess he doesn't see Matt with the crew enough to remember to add him in. :)

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]