Saturday, August 21

Amy Conversation

I had the following great conversation with Amy today. After playing a bit, she decided to snuggle with me on the couch.
Me: Amy, cual es tu color preferido? (Favorite color)
Amy: I dunno
Me: Cual te gusta mas: morado o verde? (purple or green)
Amy: Verde
Me: Caul te gusta mas: verde o azul? (green or blue)
Amy: Azul
Me: Caul te gusta mas: azul o anaranjado? (blue or orange)
Amy: Anaranjado
Me: Caul te gusta mas: anaranjado o morado? (orange or purple)
Amy: Morado
Me: Solo escojes el ultimo que yo diga verdad? (you just pick the last one I say)
Amy: ?
Me: Cual te gusta mas: morado o anaranjado? (purple or orange)
Amy: Anaranjado

... yep. Whichever I say last, she picks. I don't think she quite got it. The next bit was fantastic.

Me: Amy, quien es tu amigo preferido? Con quien te gusta jugar mas? (Who's your favorite friend - you do you like to play with the most)
Amy: Ummm... Rudy
Me: Porque?
Amy (in a quiet, cute, tender voice): Because I love him.

You hear that, Rudy! Keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. And what does Rudy think about it? I love the example that you Parks are setting for us Armstrongs in teaching your children the gospel!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]