Thanks everyone! We're excited too! Nancy, Maria, and Lauren, I didn't even know Friday night when we were hanging out or Saturday night when I watched Rudy. We just found out Monday morning. Friday night I felt fine so it was no problem (and I had SO much fun making clips for my girls.) Saturday night was fine too because I was just exhausted and appreciated sleeping. I promise I wasn't holding out on you. We told people just as fast as we could get those pictures on the blog yesterday.
Heather, I totally was feeling left out. It's true. :) It does always make me baby hungry when other people are pregnant. Of course, just about anything can make me baby hungry. I love babies!
As far as the house hunt goes, we never stopped it; we just got stuck on a house that took FOREVER to deal with and finally came to nothing. We're back in the groove though. Who knows when the time will come, but we will move eventually.
As far as the night-waking stuff, my doctor said not likely related to my medication. So maybe it is pregnancy. It's a pretty new symptom to have regularly. I keep thinking I'll be exhausted all day, but I really haven't been. It has given me more time to read and listen to books and catch up on blogs - fun to do, just not quite as fun as sleeping.
So despite how nervous I am sometimes about being pregnant and this time WITH anxiety and all that entails, I am thrilled that a new baby is on the way to our family. Matt is too. I feel so blessed that I am able to have babies (and so far without difficulty or complications.) Thanks for all your support!
Congratulations you guys. That's exciting news.
ReplyDelete-carter
welcome to the 3 club! That is so exciting. Congratulations and hope this is a wonderful pregnancy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new one coming! That's so exciting!
ReplyDelete