Wednesday, December 15

Jingle Bells

It seems most everyone knows some invented lyric to the tune of Jingle Bells, and many know the same one or two. However, Amy has taught me a knew one that I had never heard before. It goes like this:

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what bum it is to ride
in a one horse open sleigh! Hey!

I just caught on today that that's what she says. I'll see if I can get a video of it. It's pretty funny!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Kids are great. I love hearing all the funny stuff that they say.

    2. Happy Birthday Bonnie! I'm only about a week and half late, but I hope it was a great one.

    3. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little nest, so I can oggle over all the painting you've done.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]