Monday, July 25

Picture Post

So, I've been posting pictures onto Google Plus since it's so easy. However, there are a number of people who read this that aren't into the Google Plus thing, so for you, here's a fun photo post.

Loves her goggles so much, she napped in them!


Amy & Noel with cousins Hannah & Norah

Grammy & Eliza snoozing on the nuggle couch

Angelic Eliza (she had a blowout right there 10 minutes later)

I just love this pic of Amy.

Backstage at the Conference Center. We got a tour with work last week and saw some neat stuff. Each time I'm there I'm awed by how large the building is: 1.4 million square feet! And it feels every bit that big.


Saw this when I walked out of work last week. It was beautiful! In the second one, you can faintly see the double rainbow in the upper-right hand corner area.

 Eliza. Doesn't matter what she's doing, she's just cute.

 Amy's "Ice Cream Cone Hair". I'd say Bonnie did a darn good job of fulfilling that request!

 Some crazy Noel hair-bubble action

 Eliza nuggling Amy. I think these three sisters will enjoy being friends through the years.

Eliza wearing Bonnie's dress. Yes, that was Bonnie's when she was a baby girl.

 Papa was reading to Amy & Noel. When we peeked in we saw, well, this! That's Noel's legs you see; Amy was totally under the bed.

I love this body motion action! She really gets into playing with this toy! Love you Noelly!

1 comment:

  1. Love those girls. Thanks for the pictures. The goggles are great.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]