So I very rarely actually get pictures off of the camera these days. With Matt's cool android phone taking most of the pictures and putting them up on Google+ right away, I see little need for me to do much. And with Matt's increase in blog output, I guess I don't feel the need to blog either. But today I took a few pictures and wanted to post them so while I am it, I'll share a few other pictures that were on the camera from the last few months. The next posts are not all in order. But that's ok with me.
Here is Amy from March I think. She made this crown and Joy School. I am sharing it simply because I think she looks cute:
I love the arm around the sister thing:
Amy often asks for different kinds of hair. She's trying to keep me creative. Here's heart hair:
This was a day in the last few months when Noel was sick. I got her set up to rest on a towel in case she threw up. Amy came over and tucked her in, and they were reading together. They are so sweet when they read or play together well:
No comments:
Post a Comment
[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]