Thursday, April 19

BFFs

After a rough night with some disobedience, anger, remorse, and apologies we finished the evening with snuggles in bed. I asked Amy, "Can we be friends again?" She got really sincere and said, "Forever? I want to be friends forever." Melted my heart. I want to be friends with Amy forever too. I am so glad we can reconnect even after some rough spots in a day. (At one point today she also told me that she was feeling bad because she knows she made bad choices.) I'm pretty impressed with that sweet girl who just wants to be good.)

3 comments:

  1. It's times like that that make it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I read this tonight. Hyrum and I have had a rough go trying to keep him in bed tonight. We ended it with I "I love you" but he is still sleeping in a pack in play tonight. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who goes through these times.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]