Monday, April 29

Progression and Pancakes

I've never thought myself much of an artist. I have little passion for it and, well, my general appreciation has room for growth. That said, I always loved it when my parents would make shapes with pancakes, and I resolved as a little kid to make shapes for my kids.

Next step, I am, for the first time, telling a short story with only pancakes. Fun! Here goes!














8 comments:

  1. Hooray! Who knows, maybe you can even make a boy ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funniest announcement ever. Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think. He did it without mentioning ice cream even once. Wonderful announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'm dumb, but I don't really get the first pictures. I thought you were telling the story of the hungry caterpillar. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, you were right that Ryan was amused and impressed by this art. We're excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Kara, not dumb. I could have made it more clear, but Bonnie didn't really want me to create a sperm pancake that fertilized the egg before it began to divide and grow. Thus, I tried to represent cell division on its own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo! That is exciting! congratulations Bont and Matt! We are happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nicely done. on a griddle not far from the sink.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]