Thursday, August 30

8 hrs. 50 min. and counting

That's how long until they are inducing me! At my doctor's appointment on Monday, I was 3 cm dilated, 90% effaced, and at a 0 station. We wanted to know if I could be induced because we have two insurance companies right now, but one insurance runs out this weekend. We wanted to still have double coverage for the birth so that we don't have to pay anything. Since I have made so much progress so far, the doctor is willing to induce. So we are checking in tonight at 11:30, and they are starting the process at 12:01. We are giddy with excitement. We can not wait until tomorrow when we have our little baby with us. We'll put up pictures and send out an announcement when we get around to it. Wahoo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Although, I'm not sure I'd want to start labor at midnight :)

    I'm looking forward to meeting her!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]