Les Presento ¡Amy Catharine Parks! Nació el 31 de agosto 2007 a las 11:20a.m. Pesa 3.36 kilos y mide 53.3 centimetros Estas son fotos del día de su nacimiento.
Oh my goodness! It's you, Matt! I got to your blog from my cousin Nancy's blog... (she was comparing her baby size to your newborn) and there you were! Wow, congratulations, your wife and baby are beautiful!
You guys have strange connectons with all sorts of people I know... Michelle is my cousin, and she's how I know Nancy, and now it turns out you know both of them... Congratulations on the new wee one. I hope she settles into a good sleeping routine very quickly! :)
Hey! A little alien..... :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see everything's going great with the baby, congrats!
-J
Cute, cute! Thanks for the pictures. We were glad to hear that everything went well :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! It's you, Matt! I got to your blog from my cousin Nancy's blog... (she was comparing her baby size to your newborn) and there you were! Wow, congratulations, your wife and baby are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Bont! She's absolutely beautiful!!! You made it! Enjoy your sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have strange connectons with all sorts of people I know... Michelle is my cousin, and she's how I know Nancy, and now it turns out you know both of them... Congratulations on the new wee one. I hope she settles into a good sleeping routine very quickly! :)
ReplyDelete