Thursday, April 3

Play Group!!!

We went to play group this morning. We got there late so everyone else was ready to leave before us. So we just stayed and played. Hailey decided that she wanted to push Amy in the swing. She kept saying, "So high" and "Havin fun?" Hailey's adorable. It was Amy's first time in the sand, and she seemed to enjoy it. I did have to clean a little out of her mouth, but that's ok. And a whole new outfit when she got home. I'm glad she had fun. She also got to play with grass more. I'm skeptical of the grass by our house because there are a lot of dogs who leave their mark around here. So it was fun to tell her about sand and grass.

Pictures:

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of her playing in the sand! She is getting so big I can't even believe it. I know babies grow fast, but she really is starting to look like a toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soo beautiful Bonnie. Such a happy little girl, and I am glad she likes to swing Cooper Hates it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, you really amaze me that you can take both of those kids and get them to the park. I am lucky to get one two year old to the park on some days. Other times, we forget a drink or a clean diaper and we have to head home early. I guess I need to learn your tricks. Amy is beautiful. We need to get all this kids together again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I love playing in the sand with my kids. I always go to the park knowing that we'll all be filthy when we get home, so that way I at least have no expectations that I won't have to change clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for returning the toys! That ball is her favorite one too! Hey, do you think you would be able to take Allison for me on the 15th and 22nd of May while I work in the mornings? Let me know... I really REALLY appreciate the offer!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]