Sunday, November 9

Aaa-my

Amy just started saying a word a few minutes ago that I don't think I've heard from her. It's aaa-my. I don't know how to write things phonetically. It's the a sound at the beginning of abra-cadabra. aaa-my. I think she's trying to say her name, but I'm not sure. Cute!

As a said not about Amy and her name, there are some cute kids in our ward that like Amy. That makes me happy. One is our friend, Maddie. Whenever she sees Amy now she says, "Hi, Amy" and usually says it a few times. I think she even calls me "Hi, Amy" if she condescends to talk to me. (She's a lot more interested in Amy than me.) Also, Mariah likes Amy a lot. For a long time she called Amy and me "Amy." I get called Amy fairly often, but Mariah would ONLY call me Amy. After a while when she would say it, I would ask her what my name really was and remind her it's really Bonnie. Now she calls me Bonnie and Amy Amy. Go Mariah! I'm just glad Amy and I have so many little friends.

Oh, and today I got a ride home from church with Jason and Maria. When I was pulling my sleeping baby out of the car (still in her car seat), Rudy grabbed the seat and didn't let go. He wanted Amy to stay with him. Yay for having a kid with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]