So I know I haven't blogged forever, and there are those who are wondering what is up with us. (We got a phone call wondering where we went on the blog world yesterday.) I have to admit that I realized I like sporadic blogging. Sometimes I get too busy with other things or just not interested in sitting down to blog. Other times, I can't get enough of it.
The other night I uploaded pictures from our camera, and there were tons. So I think I'll put up a few posts full of pictures and videos and let them tell most of the story of Christmas and New Years, etc.
As a quick note, Matt encouraged me this morning to tell a funny story here. Those in my family have already heard it; we couldn't stop talking about it. When my sister was here with her family for Christmas time, one Sunday her family and my brother's family joined my parents for church. Since James is 3 and Aly is 5, they ended up just going to the same primary class, just to make things easier. And my mom joined them. Apparently they were talking about spirit bodies and physical bodies in class that day. It was explained that in the spirit world, we did not have bodies with bones and skin - just our spirits, etc. James jumped in and said, "That must have been pretty squishy." We all laughed a lot.
OK, on to the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment
[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]