Tuesday, January 20

Christmas Stuff

When Amy and I went to see Santa at the mall, she got a sees sucker. I just handed it to her still wrapped to keep her happy as we walked through the mall for the other errands I needed to take care of. Before I knew it, she had the wrapper off anyway. At one point, I put her back in the stroller to contain her mess - mostly so she wouldn't be able to touch anything. She got chocolate all over herself, her clothes, her stroller, anything within grabbing range. And boy was she happy!















Below is probably the cutest facial expression I've ever seen from Amy. I love it!















This is the blockade I made in my parents living room to keep Amy from escaping on Christmas morning. She didn't realize that all the fun was in the room where the presents were being opened.















Here's Amy helping me open a present for our family. She didn't exactly get into presents this year. Still doesn't get it. She kind of helped us unwrap some sometimes. She did like playing with what came out - whether it was hers or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]