Today we had three additional kids come over for a few hours. They got along for the most part, but we did have a bit of a nasty spot involving jenga blocks and knocked over towers. Right after that I was trying desperately to think of something else fun to do that might reduce the fighting back down to none. I suggested we go color on the coloring wall. Everyone thought that sounded fine, but they thought the wall was already too colored on and that we should clean it up first. So I handed each kid a clorox wipe, and away they went. There were times when all four of them were cleaning the wall at the same time, but like I could catch that moment on film. I thought they were all so cute cleaning up (and so happily) that I had to take pictures.
Thursday, February 12
Clean Up
Today we had three additional kids come over for a few hours. They got along for the most part, but we did have a bit of a nasty spot involving jenga blocks and knocked over towers. Right after that I was trying desperately to think of something else fun to do that might reduce the fighting back down to none. I suggested we go color on the coloring wall. Everyone thought that sounded fine, but they thought the wall was already too colored on and that we should clean it up first. So I handed each kid a clorox wipe, and away they went. There were times when all four of them were cleaning the wall at the same time, but like I could catch that moment on film. I thought they were all so cute cleaning up (and so happily) that I had to take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]