Monday, June 1

The Day Before the Baby Comes, Part 1

7:00ish - wake up. I don't know why. But then I started thinking about all the things I would love to get done today. That always makes it so I can't fall asleep again.

8:00 - go with Matt, Amy, and Melissa (who slept over last night) to Burger King because we were out of breakfast stuff.

8:30 - drop Matt off at home so he can get ready for work and take Melissa to work. Go to Macey's with Amy to pick up a few things including snacks for the kind family members who will be living at our house with Amy while we are gone at the hospital.

9:30ish - get home, take the groceries in the house real quick and then back to the van to clean up. The van is totally messy right now. It needs vacuuming which I don't feel able to do at this point. So I'm taking it to a car wash. But first I had to get all the trash and junk out of it. At one point I was putting something in the back and then shut the door to go get in the side sliding door. Of course, I had the keys in the ignition because I was listening to my book on CD while working. So Amy took that moment to lock the doors. I was locked out. She's done this to me once before while I was scraping snow so you'd think I would learn my lesson. Apparently not. There was a nice UPS deliverer there at the time who called the Orem police department for me. Apparently they break into vehicles for free. So a very nice man came and opened it up for me. The funniest part was when Amy started waving to me and to the UPS lady and smiling really big. After she left but before the police man got there, Amy took advantage of the opportunity to get all the garbage I had already bagged up out of the bag and spread it on the seat and floor. I just stood there laughing. So everything is fine. Before long, we'll go get the van cleaned. And make a few more copies of the van key to hide around/ give to a neighbor.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, We are thinking and praying for you and the little baby! You only birth cuties! Good Luck with the labor and delivery! It is so cool that she will share a bday with your mom.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]