I just took this quiz.
http://www.babycenter.com/0_quiz-whats-your-spending-personality_1745685.bc?scid=preschooler_20100629:2&pe=2U69aix
It was fun. I was Dora. That sounds good to me. I'm pretty happy with the kind of spender I am most of the time. And I think Matt and I are well suited for each other financially. I think he is more frugal and financially responsible than I am in general, but I know I sometimes help him and rarely frustrate him with my spending habits. I appreciate his responsibility and awareness because it helps me a lot.
What about you?
hmmm. According to the quiz I'm a Dora, with Bert tendencies, with a few outliers thrown in too. Maybe it's right, or maybe I just chose the 'responsible' answers. It's easy to be responsible when it's not 6:30 pm and you have no dinner plans. ;) Anyway, it gave me food for thought...maybe I'm not so terrible with money management, I'm just trying to manage a meager amount, so even small mistakes result in big effects. Fun to take, that's for sure. :)
ReplyDelete