Wednesday, July 7

Fireworks

Monday night we also did a few fireworks with our neighbor, Kenzie. I am glad we invited her because she made things more fun. This is how Noel was feeling:







but I don't really think she was scared, just feeling sad. She liked the part where she did this though.



We did a few while it was still light outside. Kenzie and I weren't too impressed with the black snakes. They looked like something I am ALL too familiar with in this stage of my life.

We did a few more after it got darker. I didn't get too many pictures of the fireworks.
Amy was very brave as we did a few flowers and chickens and some others. She was obedient too, didn't go near the fireworks at all - love that cautious girl. But the sparklers scared her. She was ok with them for everyone else, but she did not want one. She stayed on my lap the whole time for that part.

It was a fun day!

1 comment:

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]