Sunday, September 12

Random Catch Up

I finally uploaded pictures and videos from the camera the other day after a long delay. Some of the things in this post I already blogged about; now I'm just showing pictures/ videos. The main reason is because I think my kids are cute. The other is because I like to make sure and post all my favorite pics and videos. This is partly because we once lost our hard drive, and I was so grateful for the blog because I hadn't lost my favorites. Even though things are backed up better now, I still like to save my faves on here. So a lot of these are random.

Look at that face:


Dancing at Grandma Anne's when cousins were here:






At the 24th of July Parade:




The Zoo!




This elephant was cracking us up!

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that cute pioneer outfit! Amy looks adorable in it. I remember Anne made it for me to be in the school play about the settlers coming to Texas. Our teacher told us to also bring a prop to hold while we sang the songs. All my little friends wanted to bring their baby dolls, but I wanted to do something different so I brought an old rusty pot. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing Amy in that costume makes me want to learn how to sew better. I love sewing, but taking the lessons is the hard part.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]