Thursday, September 16

An Update

After more days than I thought it would take of letting movies babysit, having the kids play together with minimal interaction from me, and having barely passable meals at infrequent times - not because I am SO sick but because I want to take good care of myself so that I can get better - I finally went to the doctor yesterday. He said I have a sinus infection. He gave me some antibiotics, and I am resting as much as possible still. I am feeling better than I have been but not all the way better. So many friends have been so nice to help - taking the kids and more. Thank you all. Thanks to wonderful service, I have enjoyed much more rest and relaxation than I am used to. Granted, the symptoms aren't great, but I do take some pleasure in lying in bed reading for long periods of time without feeling guilty about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]