Friday, January 7

Anyone Want a Free Piano?

Someone in my old ward just called and asked if we were interested in a piano or if we knew someone who was. As we have inherited two pianos (I know, spoiled), we are not interested.

I know from time to time someone will say that they would love a piano but that it's not as high on their priority list. They'd wait til they could afford it better. This friend said the only charge she'll give is for professional movers to come move the piano. She doesn't want liability for the piano getting damaged by unprofessionals. (The piano's in her basement.)

Is anyone interested? Let me know.

4 comments:

  1. oooh! pick me! pick me! as long as the movers' fee is not astronomical. i have no idea how much that would be, but still i'm guessing this is a pretty dang good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Launi doesn't want it we do. Carter is at he right age to start taking lessons. I have been wanting to get him started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put me on the list if the other two don't work out, and any other future inheritances that you don't need :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I wish I would have read this sooner! We would love it, if ya know... those first three don't work out :) is it an upright?

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]