hooray for more cute squad! :)
Whoa! Grandpa Packer would be glad - hey, he is glad!
Yay! Congrats! :)
yipee!
Matt's so lucky to have so many lovely ladies in his life!
Yippee!! Now you don't have to go back to that bargain rack for boy's clothing. ;) Congratulations on your gaggle of girls. :)
That's so exciting!!! Congrats on another girl. They're the best!
oh man (or should I say woman?), Matt's TOTALLY out-numbered now!!!Congrats. I thought it was a boy, so apparently I don't have very good intuition unless it's my own womb. :)
Yeah Bont! Another girl! That is fabulous because you and Matt really do make very beautiful girls! congrats!
[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]
hooray for more cute squad! :)
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Grandpa Packer would be glad - hey, he is glad!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteyipee!
ReplyDeleteMatt's so lucky to have so many lovely ladies in his life!
ReplyDeleteYippee!! Now you don't have to go back to that bargain rack for boy's clothing. ;) Congratulations on your gaggle of girls. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting!!! Congrats on another girl. They're the best!
ReplyDeleteoh man (or should I say woman?), Matt's TOTALLY out-numbered now!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I thought it was a boy, so apparently I don't have very good intuition unless it's my own womb. :)
Yeah Bont! Another girl! That is fabulous because you and Matt really do make very beautiful girls! congrats!
ReplyDelete