We had an interesting conversation with Amy today after family scripture study:
Amy: "Last night, there were bad guys trying to hurt me, so I tried to hurt them."
Us: "Oh, pretend bad guys?"
Amy: "No, real bad guys. And I was a little bit scared, and so then I tried to scare them." (She put her hands up in their "scaring" position - palms forward, fingers looking ready to grab.)
Us: "Real bad guys?" (I was starting to wonder if she had a dream or something)
Amy: "Yeah. And then the real bad guys got scared because of the dinosaur."
Us (getting less concerned): "Of the dinosaur?"
Amy: "Yeah. And then the dinosaur got scared because of the... the... because of the Nephites!"
Us... after striving to contain laughter: "So you were scared of the bad guys, but the bad guys got scared because of the dinosaur and the dinosaur got scared because of the Nephites?"
Amy: "Yeah! The Nephites scared the dinosaur."
I don't know where it all came from, but she seemed totally serious about the whole thing!
Cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI love Amy! Where did that come from! he he!
ReplyDelete