Saturday, November 19

There's this book...

It's called "Caps for Sale". It's a great little book and has become a family friend. Here you get to see it re-enacted for the first time (on video, about the 74th time total and in as many ways) by Noel and Amy Parks. In one, Amy plays the role of the peddler while Noel plays the role of the monkeys. In the other, the roles are reversed. Sound off in the comments* on which one you prefer along with any favorite moments. :-)

Noel as Peddler

Amy as Peddler



* You really don't have to leave a comment if you don't want. Just was fun to say.

2 comments:

  1. I can't see the videos to give you my thoughts! Bummer. A good dose of Amy and Noel is always a treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the notice, Maria. I've reposted and they are working for me now. I hope they work for others too!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]