Sunshine's in bed (barely) so I was trying to be so quiet, but oh my goodness, I busted out laughing like 10 times. She came in asking what was so funny...I shushed her back off to bed...doesn't she know I've been counting the minutes? :)
There are some posts that just hit the nail on the head...that was one of them, my goodness, that was definately one of them!
I must say - my favorite was the line about the kid peeing in the corner. Ha!
ReplyDeleteMatt pointed out the one about "I can't even carpe 15 minutes..." So funny.
yep... the carpe 15 minutes is really hard for me a lot of days too. Love the article... thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSunshine's in bed (barely) so I was trying to be so quiet, but oh my goodness, I busted out laughing like 10 times. She came in asking what was so funny...I shushed her back off to bed...doesn't she know I've been counting the minutes? :)
ReplyDeleteThere are some posts that just hit the nail on the head...that was one of them, my goodness, that was definately one of them!
Thanks for sharing!!
City Girl, your comment makes me laugh almost as much as the article! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks goes to Nancy Heiss for finding this one. I saw it on her FB feed.
Carry on, Warriors! :) I thought this article was beautiful (and I saw it on a friend's FB page, so...)
ReplyDeleteEven with only one baby, I still agree.
ReplyDeleteI liked the comments made by Monk. If you didn't get down that far to read them go back and read her comments. Love ya,
ReplyDelete