Thursday, January 12

Mvelopes for FREE

   So you know how we've commented on here a few times about the budgeting tool we use called Mvelopes. You know, the one that's very ugly but very functional? Well, now you can use it for FREE! The free version is a bit limited, as one would expect, and I'm told it's ad supported as well, but hey, it's a good start! The limits I've been told is that you can only have 25 envelopes and 4 accounts. Now, 25 envelopes seems like quite a few, but we're using 58 and we just consolidated them a bit.
  But anyway, now that it's free, go try it out if you want!

UPDATE: Wow, just as I wrote this, they updated the UI. It is no longer "very ugly", but really quite nice! I'm impressed! They even have some graphical charts now. Not quite up to par with mint.com's graphs, but still nice. Sweet deal!

1 comment:

  1. the free version was driving me crazy! I kept getting error messages! I wanted to try it because my mom loves it so much (She is always talking about how she loves Matt and mvelopes)We do mint and so I don't think that we're going to change.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]