Today is Eliza's birthday! We're excited to celebrate (in a low key way like saying happy birthday a million times to her.)
Here are things I like about Eliza Ruby:
she grunts and growls - especially when she laughs
she smiles at my sister EVERY TIME Laurel smiles at her
she's always been a happy baby
she has begun babbling and I think it is SO CUTE
she likes to play games - especially tickling games
she used to shake her head back and forth to hide to let us know she wanted to play peek-a-boo
she loves to cruise and has taken one step (and immediately fallen), she's practicing standing with no hands
she loves cherries
she LOVES baths and bathrooms - sometimes this is dangerous
she loves stairs (I don't actually love the last two facts about her, but we manage)
she likes people
I get told at church ALL THE TIME and sometime by people I don't really know how cute she is
she likes to smile and wave
we call her Lize Lize
she has an adorable face
For Eliza's birthday, if you know her, will you share something you like about her? I'll record it in her journal.
Happy Birthday Best Baby!
You already mentioned this, but my favorite thing about Eliza is how happy she is around people and her smile is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI love calling her lize lize. I love the look on her face when she stands up and lets go. I love her hair, face and body. I love that she was born just 3 days before Park Park and she crawls on him.
ReplyDeleteshe's our MONKEY! She's not so much a getting girl as just a monkey! She seems to always be all over the place and rarely is content holding still.
ReplyDeleteEliza, I love the same thing your Mom does: that you'll always smile back when I smile at you. I've seen you pause your crying long enough to smile at me through your tears. I've seen you smile at me at 1 am, when no one (especially no baby) has any business smiling.
ReplyDeleteI don't know a specific thing to write that I love about Eliza, but I want to write that I love her.
ReplyDeleteWhat great qualities she has, always a happy face and a love for everyone. Hopefully she doesn't lose any of that as she grows older.
ReplyDelete