I loved the comments. I especially wanted to say thanks to my sweet cousin, Aly, who doesn't know Eliza because she lives in Texas who still wanted to say she loves her. That's just how Aly is - so loving to everyone. We love you too!
It is my biggest wish to live near all my nieces and nephews. I think about them all the time. I wish I got to see them more often. So thankful that the internet makes that a little possible. You know how people often say when they grow up they become their parents? Usually they are saying it negatively, but I've always thought that is a positive thing. After I was thinking about Eliza, I was thinking about all the things I do like your mom. Whenever I get my big ice water to go in the car with my big cheap sunglasses I think of her and smile. :)
It is my biggest wish to live near all my nieces and nephews. I think about them all the time. I wish I got to see them more often. So thankful that the internet makes that a little possible.
ReplyDeleteYou know how people often say when they grow up they become their parents? Usually they are saying it negatively, but I've always thought that is a positive thing. After I was thinking about Eliza, I was thinking about all the things I do like your mom. Whenever I get my big ice water to go in the car with my big cheap sunglasses I think of her and smile. :)