Wednesday, September 5

At Home Kindergarten

We have big news in our family. Yesterday we started home school! Wahoo! Amy and I have been so excited about it.

I decided at the end of each kindergarten day to write about what we did. Then I decided to just make a home school blog and post pictures and videos there. It isn't a how to about home schooling, more a place to keep a record. I have no idea if it will interest any of you besides Matt and my mom, but you are welcome to see. My post for yesterday outlined the routine - opening routine and closing routine with Amy choosing activities in the middle.

So far, I love it.

You can check at the blog - if you are interested - here.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is so great!! Thanks for sharing. I am interested in this. I wrote another comment on your kindergarten blog too. I like you and Amy oh and Noel and Lize Lize, oh and Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!
    just a questions...as Amy gets bigger do you plan on having it more structured?..."structured"'s probably not quite the right word, i'm just curious if/how do you plan to incorporate math, reading, etc? and at what age?
    i should probably come talk to you about it, that's probably not something that can be answered on a blog comment :)
    i certainly hope you don't take this question as a downer, i totally don't mean it to be that, i'm just curious.
    well done! and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]