So it's true. I'm CRAZY about her! I love this little girl from heaven SO much! And in my exuberance I couldn't help but make a slideshow of her. This was made using the new Google-docs presentations feature. You can see it via this link: http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dchq3b94_142dshjjn
Use the arrow keys to navigate the presentation. It's not huge, but I like it a lot! :)
Así que es cierto: ¡Estoy loco por ella! ¡Amo tantísimo a esta niñita del cielo! Y con tanto ànimo, hice una presentaciòn de ella. La letra està en Inglès, pero es poca y creo que lo podràn entender todo. Lo pueden ver por la link arriba. Utilice las flechas para manejar la presentaciòn.
So, I realize it's almost midnight and you might already have plans--but I just saw on my friend's blog that her family and her friend's family went up into the canyon together and took pictures of each other's families...
ReplyDeleteUmmm...so do you guys want to do that with us, like tomorrow (short notice, ya?) or perhaps later on next week while there are still pretty leaves all around?
A cheap way to get some nice pictures :)
What a cute little girl- and congratulations!
ReplyDelete