Monday, October 22

What I Got

I knew I better put up a post soon saying what I got or everyone would wonder. Still I was too slow for Nancy. Matt gave me 5 books by Louis Sachar. He's one of my favorite authors. I got Sideways Stories from Wayside School and its two sequels and the two Sideways Arithmetic books (also from Wayside School). I love these books. We took pictures, but I'll have to put them up later as I am currently feeding Amy.

2 comments:

  1. I love those books! I haven't read them in so long! Now I need to put them on my "to read" list. Thanks for the idea. And happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those books, too!

    And I'll have to try to remember when it's your birthday so I can wish you a happy one. This story will serve as my reference point.

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]