Saturday, October 13
Ratitouille or whatever
Last night we had family date night and went to see Ratitouille (however you spell that) at the dollar theater. What fun! Amy was outstanding! She slept the whole time! It is also significant that Bonnie and I can now accurately answer the question "What was the last movie you saw in a theater?" It's been a long time for both of us! And yet, after that whole movie, neither of us think cooking is all that exciting. Oh well, whattaya do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm impressed! I've never been brave enough to take my kids to a movie. I'm glad it workd out for you!
ReplyDeleteworked, I meant!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I miss you Bont!
You guys are doing better than me and Brian... 14 weeks and couting... still no movies for us that aren't Netflix, and I'm dying to see about half a dozon! She's super cute!
ReplyDelete