Tuesday, February 5

How to do Slideshows

So many of you have awesome slideshows on your blogs, and I want to do that too. Only problem, I have no idea how. I just uploaded pictures from my camera. I hadn't realized how long it had been since I had done that. There were a ton on there! It would be really fun to put them in a slideshow so that I could show all of you more of them. In the meantime, here are a few of my recent favorites:

Beautiful sleeping girl















You can't tell in this picture, but Amy's cute little yellow outfit says, "Duck Duck" on the front and "Goose" on the back. And there are ducks and geese on it. So I had to take pictures of Amy in her outfit in the midst of all the ducks. This one was my favorite.















I love this smile.















Sorry for the dark picture. One of Amy's favorite things lately is to stick fingers (one or many at a time) in her mouth. She sometimes sits still like that and sometimes gnaws on the fingers. So cute!















I just liked the face.

3 comments:

  1. slide.com gives you instructions. You just upload pics, choose a theme, etc, create a user name and then publish :)

    Amy's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Nancy, slide.com is what I use. It is very easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison does the exact same finger(s) in the mouth thing. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]