Monday, February 11

We're Buds

The other night, Matt was putting lotion on Amy after her bath. As she usually likes to do, she rolled over before he could finish. Matt called me in to see how she had gotten the towel stuck on her head. Before I could get back with the camera, she started crying. I think that makes this picture even cuter.















This is yesterday. Matt picked up Amy, and she picked this pose. (Note Amy's arm over Matt's shoulder. That's what I am talking about.) Matt told me they were buds. I thought it was adorable.















After I already added the two pictures above to this post, I checked to see if Amy had fallen asleep. This is what I saw:















I love her hand position. And her feet. (By the way, I don't usually put Amy down for her naps on a blanket on the floor. If she falls asleep that way, fine, but I put her in the crib generally. However, today the crib sheets are getting washed. It was past time. I love this cute baby!

5 comments:

  1. I think it so cute when girls become "Daddy's Girl", I think Amy will be one of those. Matt & Amy look cute together.

    Oh and cute blanket that Amy is sleeping on....hehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute baby AND that cute quilt she's laying on. Did you make it or did you get it as a gift?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather made it. (That's why she likes to comment about how cute it is.) :) I agree. I love the blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy did that "We're buds" pose again with her Daddy last night. Apparently she thinks they are buds too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy looks like a tiny ballerina. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]