Tuesday, June 3

Three

Rosie tagged me. I rarely do tags when they are sent my way. It's not that I don't think they are fun. I like reading everyone else's tags. The problem is: I'm lazy. And sometimes I can't think of good answers for the questions. But what the heck, here goes:

3 joys:
Matt
Amy
sleeping

3 fears:
jumping off high places
deer
enclosed places (aka, I'm claustrophobic sometimes)

3 goals:
This isn't really a goal, but I think it would be fun to read 100 books in 2008. It's quite possible that I could accomplish this, but I more often have to set goals to not read so much as I like to spend lots of time reading. So it would just be a fun journey more than a good accomplishment. So far I've read 37, and I am currently reading 3.
This one really is a goal - go to the temple twice a month, at least once with Matt. 3rd goal, vague though it may be - be a good Mommy.
Note, these goals are not in order of priority but are reversed in order.

3 current obsessions/ projects:
I read blogs nearly every day.
I'm obsessed with Amy. (Did I mention that she started clapping for the first time yesterday? She did. She just did it again.
I am, as always, obsessed with reading, although I must say that I am getting better at keeping priorities straight and not reading so much when I should be doing other things.

3 random facts:
By the end of 2008, I'll have 4 great nephews and a great niece. Pretty cool, huh?
Amy stinks. Not that you needed to know, but I just noticed so it was on my mind. And it was a pretty random thing to say. As soon as I'm done with this, I am going to change her diaper.
I'm still in my pajamas. Well, Matt's pajamas. He has a really comfortable pair of scrubs that he sleeps in most of the time. Last night I stole them. And why change? I haven't gotten to shower yet myself because Amy gets sad when I leave her in her room by herself - at least she is sad once she realizes I left.

I don't know who to tag, whoever wants to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]