Thursday, May 29

Family Pictures

One of our anniversary traditions is to take family pictures. I like having them, and I think it will be really cool to have lots of them over the years. We want to take some of just us too. This year it was a little chaotic getting them done, but I think we are both still glad we did it. Hopefully after we've done this 10 times, we'll know the best places and the best deals and what kind of things we like in our pictures.

JC Penney emailed us all the shots we took and said we could post them. So here they are. (As a disclaimer, the photographer makes up different possible sheets with the pictures. We really only picked a few of these. Some of them are really cheesy. Those aren't the ones we picked. Just so you know.)

5 comments:

  1. You did Amy's hair awesome! I love the close-up of all three of your faces (classic pose). All three of you have great expressions in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, Your family pictures are great! What a good idea to get family pictures every year! It would be so fun to see your family grow through the years. I always think, "we should get family pictures" but then we never follow through, so good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tagged you! Check my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute. Happy Anniversary you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures. I think my favorite is where Matt is holding Amy up in the air. But, they all look great and happy to be able to see our granddaughter!!
    Love ya mom

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]