Thursday, May 8

Our Big Girl

On Saturday we finally started Amy on rice cereal. I haven't decided how she feels about it. I'm not sure she has either. She sits there letting me put it in her mouth (when she's not too busy grabbing the spoon), but I am not sure how much actually gets swallowed. She pushes most of it back out of her mouth with her tongue. We haven't tried anything else yet although I am sure she could handle other kinds of baby food. We'll see how she likes it.

On a much more exciting note (although a little scary), Amy is crawling!!! She's only gone a few "steps," but she has begun. The cool part is we both saw her do it. For the last few days Amy has been perfecting the process of moving from hands and knees to tummy to sitting up and back and all over the place. She's also been rocking back and forth on hands and knees (my sister calls this revving up). So we knew she would officially crawling very soon. And she's off.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, when I saw you today I wanted to ask how the feeding was going and if you started her on solids, but I never got to. Now I know!

    Great blog too! Check us out at bmbakedbeans.blogspot.com in case you forgot :)

    Meg Caswell

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]