I bought Amy some new pajamas today. She is not too far from growing out of the ones she has, and I want to be ready with the next ones. In my excitement over cute new clothes, I put her in one pair of her new pajamas to sleep tonight. It's still a bit big on her. After a while of silence coming from her room - she talked a lot after I put her to bed tonight - I went in to check on her. This is what I saw:
Friday, May 9
Yes, Another Sleeping Picture
So I know I post a lot of pictures of Amy sleeping, but she has some great sleeping shots. I hope you're not sick of them. I never am. This one made me laugh a lot.
I bought Amy some new pajamas today. She is not too far from growing out of the ones she has, and I want to be ready with the next ones. In my excitement over cute new clothes, I put her in one pair of her new pajamas to sleep tonight. It's still a bit big on her. After a while of silence coming from her room - she talked a lot after I put her to bed tonight - I went in to check on her. This is what I saw:
I bought Amy some new pajamas today. She is not too far from growing out of the ones she has, and I want to be ready with the next ones. In my excitement over cute new clothes, I put her in one pair of her new pajamas to sleep tonight. It's still a bit big on her. After a while of silence coming from her room - she talked a lot after I put her to bed tonight - I went in to check on her. This is what I saw:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome! What a talented little girl :)
ReplyDeleteThat really is awesome! :) I'm supposed to tell you hi from my sis-in-law, Janae, and tell you that she's getting married!
ReplyDelete