Wednesday, May 21

He did it again!

Can I just tell you all that Matt rocks! His awesome cake batter cookies have won another contest. This time it was a cookie contest at work. He said there were about 15 entries, and his won!!! Our prize is 4 day passes to Lagoon. Sounds super fun to me!!! I am so proud if him. He's awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - Bonnie's quick to the punch! I'm quite excited about another contest win with those cookies. I had many recipe requests. Good fun! It was worth the work last night. I don't get to pride myself on my cooking abilities at all so I have to admit that this feels extra great. Thanks Bont for your support! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you can go spend some time with Krystal at our house when you go to Lagoon. They have season passes. I like to see my home being used while we are gone.
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]