Sunday, May 18

This is a ...

Today and yesterday we had Stake Conference. It was great. I have to confess that my favorite part about it all was that Amy and I got to be with Matt all day! Wahoo! We even walked to and from church together. It made me really happy. Tonight we decided that we wanted to play with Amy and focus on her for a while. We usually do that a little right before she goes to bed each night, but it's not often that both of us play with her at the same time during the day.

So I looked up in this magazine I have with ideas of games to play. And this is what we found:

We got out a bunch of stuffed animals and brought them to the living room. One of us would hold up a stuffed animal and say what its name (Matt often included English and Spanish names.) Then we would act like that animal and make the noise that it makes. Sometimes I was laughing at Matt too much to keep doing anything. He did a very good job being these animals. Amy enjoyed watching us too. Then we put all the animals in a circle with Amy in the middle. When she would crawl over to one and play with it, we would remind her what it is called.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]