Sunday, March 29

Am I Ever Going to Get Over Sleeping Pictures?

Probably not. I can't tell you how often I go check on Amy after she's gone to sleep and immediately get Matt to come look at her too because of how cute and/ or (usually) how funny she is for being in a weird position. And it cracks me up every time she falls asleep in her chair. So here are a few more such pictures from the last week:












































The best part is, right after I took that last picture (above), I got a wipe to clean her hands and her face. (They were way too messy to just put her in her bed.) It's a little harsh to have your hands and face wiped when your sleeping. I understand this. She doesn't like it. But that's beside the point. When I wiped her hand it woke her up enough for her to realize that she was done with lunch. (She liked lunch, and I don't think she would have stopped eating at that point if she hadn't fallen asleep.) So she quickly made a grab at her food and stuffed some more in her mouth. She does this fairly often when we're getting her out of her chair, but not usually when she had been asleep only seconds earlier. Eating reflexes.















And gotta love this handless phone conversation. Wonder where she got this from.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Amy is getting!!! I love the sleeping poses too. I still do and Naomi is 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Handless phone is classic! Especially since both her hands are free! What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Amy is so cute! I can't believe how grown up she is looking! I love the phone conversation. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]