Tuesday, March 24

Fashion, Food, and Sleep (Sorry Sleep doesn't start with F.)

Here are some recent pictures and videos of Amy.

First, fashion:



Amy wearing my purse -



















And here's Amy with a onesie and 5 shirts on. These are lots of the shirts we bought last weekend, and this is what she wanted to do with them. We thought she looked like a football player.















Now we transition to the next portion of our blog post, from fashion to sleep. Here's a little of both. Fabulous bed head -















Here are a couple of good sleeping poses -





























Next we move to food. But wait, we're aren't quite done with sleep. On Sunday Amy didn't get a nap because I kept her up after church hoping she'd sleep while we were at the Draper Temple Dedication. She decided to play with Rudy instead. So I brought her home about 6:30 and promptly put dinner in front of her. She decided she was more thirsty than hungry and didn't even touch her food, just her bottle. This is what happened next:



And finally, yesterday we had Rudy over at our house. He and Amy were both crazy about animal crackers and kept getting some from me. They also each had their waters; in fact, Amy had two. She liked switching off between the two of them. From where I was in the kitchen, I could see Rudy sitting on the floor around the corner, but I couldn't see Amy. I became perplexed when they were both quiet for a little too long. I walked into the front room, and this is what I saw. Total contentment. -





























4 comments:

  1. That's Rudy? He's so big and not like how I remember him!

    I see Amy more frequently, so...she looks the same. But Rudy? Wow.

    And, how lucky to have a child who conks out at 6:30 after not taking a nap. Rachel is up until 9:30 or 10:00 every night regardless of whether or not she happens to take a nap! Like today. Yikes! How would that be? She's never fallen asleep at the dinner table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel is so energetic. That was the first day ever that Amy didn't take a nap. She's not consistent on times, but she ALWAYS has her nap somewhere in there. She seems to like sleeping almost as much as me. And Amy's fallen asleep at the table quite a few times. It's hilarious.
    And I agree. Rudy's big. And he's quite a little stud. We like having him around. He's one of Amy's favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Thanks so much for helping me out yesterday. And I'm so sorry to hear about Amy's owie. I hate it when things like that happen!
    Nancy-send me your email(or maybe I'll get it from Bonnie) and I'll invite you to our blog so you can get all the Rudy you can handle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when they fall asleep mid meal...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]