Monday, August 31

Happy Birthday Amy!

Amy's so generous that she's trying to share her birthday with everyone else. I was trying to tell her that it's her birthday. She doesn't get what a birthday is, but she knows the word cause she loves the "Happy to you song". So I told her "Happy...." and she said "Birthday". Then I said "Happy Birthday Amy" and she proceeded to wish other people in the family a happy birthday (Mommy, Noel, and Ry - her uncle). Silly Amy.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Amy~ From Ian & Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for being TWO!!! I was supposed to have a cool little gift done for Amy by now...it'll come...sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This note is to Amy, assuming it will be up long enough for her to learn how to read:
    Dear Amy,
    You are sweet and fun. We were thrilled to see you and play with you on your birthday! We love having you for our niece
    Love,
    T.H.E. and Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I missed her birthday while we were gone. :)

    Happy Birthday to Amy! Such a big girl now.

    (PS. Rachel is still talking about her birthday, how everyone sang to her, and how we had cake...it's been how long? 6 weeks, right?)

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]