There were four events. The wedding (of course), the dinner, and two receptions (one in Ogden on the 14th and one in Orem on the 15th).
The Wedding:
This is on the steps of the Manti Temple with their nephew's and nieces (those that were able to come). From left to right, it's:
Amy Parks, Cassidy Cobb, Sam Arnold, T.H.E., Noel Parks, Melissa Armstrong, Katatsu Mikhail, Finn Armstrong, James Armstrong
And we had to get one of these cuties. Left to right: Finn Armstrong, Amy Parks, James Armstrong, Cassidy Cobb
The Dinner:
The Dinner was at the Tabernacle in Manti. I startlingly have no pictures from this event. Probably because the food was really good and, by the time I was ready to take pictures, it was all gone, leaving nothing to photograph...
The Ogden Reception:
This reception was wonderful. They had a number of tables, each decorated as it's own game. I'll number the tables below, and you see if you can 'name that game'. (Some are obvious, while others not so much.) The answers are below.
#1
#3
#5
#6
#7
#6: Pretty Pretty Princess
#7: Trouble
#8: Scrabble
#9: Hungry Hungry Hippos
#7: Trouble
#8: Scrabble
#9: Hungry Hungry Hippos
Now, you might think this all is great and cool, but.... there was also an ice cream bar!!! I was starting to wonder if this was a reception for them or a party for me!

Congratulations Ryan and Melissa!!!!
The Orem Reception:
This is getting long, so here's a cool video to sum this up. It was all lots of fun!
Congratulations Ryan and Melissa!!!!
Congrats to Ryan. That is so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteThose game tables are cool! I got all of them but pretty princess and trouble. HOpe ya'll are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHello Parks! I am so happy to have found you in the blogging world. Come check us out! I am excited to stay in touch.
ReplyDeleteBonnie, you're always so entertaining in your posts, I love how you did the game tables, that was super fun - like we were enjoying the reception as well. We miss you guys, your new family picture is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Bonnie does write wonderfully entertaining posts!
ReplyDelete