hmm. I guess all you can do is hope she doesn't bust that new vocab out during sacrament. :) I'll have to start being more careful about what I say around Rudy...he's getting to be a regular parrot himself. :)
Hey Bont Youre invited to Christian's little birthday party on Sat. @ 11 am. It's just going to be a little family party so don't worry too much about coming, but if you can it will be fun! Let me know and i'll give you more details. Kara
I love it. :) Kids repeat everything, don't they?
ReplyDeleteLOL. I can just picture that!!
ReplyDeletehmm. I guess all you can do is hope she doesn't bust that new vocab out during sacrament. :) I'll have to start being more careful about what I say around Rudy...he's getting to be a regular parrot himself. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Hey, are we still on for babysitting your kids tomorrow? Let us know when. 435-340-1702
ReplyDeleteI suppose it could be worse. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Bont
ReplyDeleteYoure invited to Christian's little birthday party on Sat. @ 11 am. It's just going to be a little family party so don't worry too much about coming, but if you can it will be fun! Let me know and i'll give you more details.
Kara
Stupid is another one. But they sure do sound cute and funny coming out of their mouths... =)
ReplyDelete