We got the Pass of all Passes discount through City Deals. I have no idea how to access more deals. This was told to us, and we just clicked the link. (Sorry, I should have shared it right away.) 3 and under are free. Good luck.
They cover unlimited mini golf, 4d-theater, batting cages, and go carts at trafalga. Unlimited entry to 7 peaks water parks (not sure about ice skating). They include a few baseball (Orem Owls) and hockey (Grizzlies I think) games. They last for a year from the date of purchase. Pretty good deal!
thanks, i looked on city deals and they currently have them for $29.95. not as good as your deal, but still at least $10 better than i've seen elsewhere, so that's a plus! :) thanks!
Oh yep. But not skate rental. Weird, I wonder why skating is only through May 26th. It's indoor so, not like it's a winter only thing. Anyway, http://passofallpasses.com/Reservation/FAQ/Utah has the list of everything included. I missed a lot in my previous comment.
What are the passes for?
ReplyDeleteThey cover unlimited mini golf, 4d-theater, batting cages, and go carts at trafalga. Unlimited entry to 7 peaks water parks (not sure about ice skating). They include a few baseball (Orem Owls) and hockey (Grizzlies I think) games. They last for a year from the date of purchase. Pretty good deal!
ReplyDeletethanks, i looked on city deals and they currently have them for $29.95. not as good as your deal, but still at least $10 better than i've seen elsewhere, so that's a plus! :) thanks!
ReplyDeleteYes Ice Skating too! Not pretty good, amazingly good!
ReplyDeleteOh yep. But not skate rental. Weird, I wonder why skating is only through May 26th. It's indoor so, not like it's a winter only thing. Anyway, http://passofallpasses.com/Reservation/FAQ/Utah has the list of everything included. I missed a lot in my previous comment.
ReplyDelete