Sunday, February 19

Our New Bed

Matt's parents very generously bought us a new bed for Christmas. It just came on Friday and we LOVE it. I smile whenever I walk into our room. I see it, and I'm happy that we were as picky as we were. We liked a certain bed frame with room for books and built in lights. SO EXCITED! We also wanted drawers under the bed for more storage. Here's the clincher - we wanted white. In the searching we couldn't find anything with all those features. But we found something like it - it had everything but the desired color. We ended up ordering it and asking them to refinish it white. And I am so glad we did. We are both very antsy now to get everything set up in our room (but we really haven't had time to do it.) We'll surely post pictures when that's done. THANK YOU for the bed!!!

2 comments:

  1. This bed frame sounds exactly like the bed frame I want. And by exactly, I mean I have given no thought to color, but everything is the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! I saw it! It's awesome! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]