Monday, January 14

AMY'S TRICK!!!!!

This is the progression up to Amy's latest trick.

First she liked to arch her back to reach things.















She loves her mirror.















Then she pulled this off:



And finally . . .



The first video was taken Friday the 4th. On Sunday the 6th, Amy was sleeping on her side. (I put her that way because I was feeding her when she fell asleep.) After she woke up, she rolled the rest of the way onto her stomach. Since she had already shown that she could roll from her back to her side, we counted it that day. I thought she wanted to keep practicing so I moved her to the middle of the bed on her stomach. She flipped right onto her back. I was so surprised. But I think that was on accident, from the momentum of me moving her. She hasn't gone stomach to back since. But she rolls from her back to her stomach all the time now. Go Amy!

6 comments:

  1. So cool! There'll be no stopping her now!

    And I love that picture of her in her swaddling blanket. Very cute smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute and exciting. She will probably pass Maggie up because Mags is so content just laying there, she had no interest in rolling over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has the most darling smile! That's amazing that she's rolling. She's getting so old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! That makes me excited that it all starts with the back arch. Lil' Steven does that all the time. He'll roll from stomach to back rather quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for milestones achieved! It's just the beginning! It's so exciting to watch other people's kids grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah said after watching these: "That's a baby! She's got cute toes!!". I'll have to work with her on saying "she has" instead of "she's got", but I thought the sentiment was worth passing on! Sounds like you guys are doing well! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

[Cookie-Monster Voice]Comments!!!! Comments comments comments commments!!! Mmmmmm! Comments![/Cookie-Monster Voice]